Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Natasha


It was New Years two years ago. I decided to spend it with my best friend, Riker for the first time ever. He's always threw a New Years party, yet even though he was my best friend, I had never attended any of the famous parties he threw for New Years. The reason was Kayla. Most New Years we would spend it with her friends rather than mine. I talked to Kayla about attending Riker's party, she understood that I've always wanted to go since I haven't been to one ever. So we both agreed for just this New Years, we would spend it apart just this once... not knowing that this was the last New Years we would have spent together as a couple. 

This was not the first time I would have met Natasha. That would be Riker's girlfriend's birthday sometime that year, coincidentally her name was also Nat. Riker's Nat, Natalie, I had became friends with just not too long after they decided to start seeing each other. Natalie's best friend, Natasha, though I met during Riker's girlfriend's birthday but it was only until Riker's New Years party that we became friends with each other. 
Natasha is tall, blonde and she loves her sports. I don't have that many things in common in Nat at all. But at Riker's New Years party I got drunk, really really drunk. For some reason I found myself talking to Nat the whole time. By the end of a long night I crashed on the sofa. By the next morning I found an extra pillow on the ground. It wouldn't have been an issue if I didn't overhear the two Nat's talking the next morning. It got my suspicions arousing. Did Nat sleep next to me that night? She knew I had a girlfriend, but I clearly remember her walking into a different room to sleep. It was something I never got to clarify. 

Nat's story continues a whole year later. I had been single for half a year, she was single for a couple of months. I met her again during my 24th birthday last year, which is a major story itself, and found out that she had been set up on a date with one of Riker's close friends recently. Apparently she really took a shining towards him too. I gave up my attempts, I wasn't the best anyway since I was still torn up with a girl named Paige at the time. But by the time the next New Years rolled around, both Nat's best friend and Paige were long gone. So anything that could have happened during this New Years party. 

But as you know from the Brittney story, I'm not too good with sinking in the shot. Getting to the point is easy, it's what happens afterwards is where I lack the experience. Interesting to say, Nat was definitely interested in me after an infamous stripping poker game. Apparently she wasn't the only one after stripping in front of a half naked wasted chick who was married. 

I've had my opportunities with Nat come and go. I'm now hearing all this stuff about her and that she was now sleeping around with these other guys. But that was my fault because I was too scared to really take that opportunity. Now over time I'm starting to lose interest with Natasha. As I said, we really don't have much in common interests and I am struggling to keep a conversation with her. It sounds as if Nat wouldn't been worth writing about but with the situations being covered, I think something might be there. 
I know she's interested in me. So there is something in the water...

No comments:

Post a Comment