Friday, July 6, 2012

Confessions


Interesting train ride home just less than hour ago. I caught the train back home with Natalie and I just learnt a few things about Natasha that just made everything a bit more confusing.

Straight from her best friends mouth, Natasha is not interested in me.
I'm not sure how to put this but if the best friend says so, it must be true. But I'm confused as to anything onto why Nat would yes to go out on a double date as my date on the first place now. Maybe she was just generous in the end, would explain a lot of things. That or she's just leading me on with everything. Which also doesn't make sense because I'm not even showing the biggest interest in her. Trust me, I'm not as interested as I make it out to be. The reason is because there isn't a connection or some kind of click between us, and I'm pretty sure now it's because she thinks she's too good for me. Now I know that's a bold claim, but again that's coming from the mouth of the best friend and that's what exactly she told me. The exact words were "She's now doing some model shots of her, now she thinks because she's a model that she has to date a model".
Without going on and making it what it sounds like now a gossip session or some kind of bitching girls do, my interest in Nat has dropped lower. Now I feel that she really wasn't worth blogging about.

The funny thing about all this is that I found out also from Natalie is that Riker thinks that Natasha and I would be a good match for each other. Out the four of us, I'm pretty sure he's the only one who thinks this. I'd think I play around with Riker's head for the fun of all this, I know that would be an interesting thought.
Though on a serious note, the last guy Nat truly dated was the close friend Riker and Natalie set up for her. That turned out horribly wrong. Thinking about it further, I got told that Natalie and Riker secretly high-fived each other when the other Nat said yes. Was she happy for both Nat and Riker? No, because she told me she didn't think it was a good idea if me and Natasha got together.
Man, I don't understand this whole thing anymore. Seriously.

Lucky for me, Natasha and Riker couldn't make it to Disney On Ice. So the double date's not going ahead as planned. This officially ends the chapter on Nat... well, at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment